Lufthansa are running a prize draw to win a trip to Madrid for two people (EU residents only). No questions to answer or slogan to write. Closing date is August 30th. This is mostly to collect names and email addresses so they can send you their offers. If you don’t mind that, then why not enter?
The prize is as follows:
- A Lufthansa flight in Economy Class for two people
- Two nights’ accommodation each, including breakfast, in The Westin Palace, Hotel Silken Puerta America or Hotel Único Madrid. I’d go for the Westin.
- A 24-hour Madrid Card sightseeing pass
- A Madrid city tour in the hop-on, hop-off bus
- A self-guided tour of Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabéu Stadium with a panoramic view of the ground, the trophy room, the president’s box, the changing rooms, the players’ tunnel and the players’ bench.