5th June 2016 update: Club Carlson is now offering to status match with any other hotel loyalty program.
16th April 2014 update: I’m still shown as Red and not Gold. I’ve also heard that this only works for European addresses. I used an address in the Czech Republic. So I signed up again with a UK address and different email address and I was instantly Gold.
Club Carlson is the loyalty card for Radisson, Park Inn and Park Plaza hotels
To reach Gold Elite status, you normally have to complete 20 qualifying stays or 35 nights at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels per calendar year.
Club Carlson Gold Elite status benefits include:
- Free Internet
- In-room welcome gift
- Complimentary room upgrades as available
- 35% point bonus on every eligible stay
- Early check-ins and late checkouts as available upon request
- Roll Over Nights (unused elite-qualifying nights count again next year toward elite status)
- 72-hour room availability guarantee at participating hotels
- Elite Customer Service Line
Use this link to sign up to Club Carlson and become Gold. Make sure the promo code says AMEX14GD. Apparently your account is upgraded to Gold after a few hours. I’ll update this page to confirm when mine shows as Gold.