FlyDubai was set up in March 2008 by the Government of Dubai as a low-cost airline. They then splashed out on 50 Boeing 737-800 NG aircraft at the Farnborough Airshow. The airline now makes more than 1400 flights a week.
It’s currently pretty easy to find Business Class availability, Prague – Dubai return, for 15,600Kc/EUR 577/£438 (exchange rates of 27th Jan 2016).
FlyDubai’s Business Class is actually closer to Premium Economy. However, this still represents excellent value for those who want to visit Dubai or connect to another destination via Dubai.
This is what you get in FlyDubai Business:
- Only 12 business seats (42-inch seat pitch, 7-inch recline and extendable leg-rest)per flight.
- ‘Internationally-inspired’ menu and a selection of wines, spirits and soft drinks throughout the flight.
- In-flight entertainment: 12.1-inch built-in touchscreen
- Dedicated business class check-in at Terminal 2, Dubai International Airport) plus fast-track security.
- Lounge access at Terminal 2, Dubai International Airport.
I’ve never flown this airline and so I’d be interested to hear from anyone who has.
FlyDubai Business Class Seat