Hilton Hotels & Resorts have almost 600 properties worldwide. Here is my list with the best hotel first.
Hilton has several brands ranging from the luxury Conrad/Waldorf Astoria to the ‘plastic plates and cutlery at breakfast’ Hampton Inn. So I’ve also used value and service to affect the list.
Congratulations to the current winner: Hilton St. Julian’s, Malta – taking the top spot after my visit a week ago in December 2019.
- Hilton St. Julian’s, Malta
- Hilton Sydney, Australia
- Hilton Osaka, Japan
- Hilton Prague, Czech Republic
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, Mauritius
- Hilton Berlin, Germany
- Hilton Sofia, Bulgaria
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel, Venice, Italy
- Hilton Zurich Airport, Switzerland
- Hampton by Hilton Hotel, Gatwick Airport North Terminal, England
- Hilton Garden Inn, Heathrow Airport T2 & T3, England
- Hilton Hotel Dresden, Germany
- Hilton Paddington, London, England
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4, England
- Hampton Inn, Homestead, Florida, USA
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Kingston upon Thames, England
- Hilton Canary Wharf, London, England
- Hilton Hotel Olympia, London, England
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport , England
- Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port
- Hilton Garden Inn, Stuttgart, Germany
- Martinique New York on Broadway Hotel, USA
- Hampton Inn, Arroyo Grande (Pismo Beach), California, USA
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District, California, USA
- Hilton Garden Inn, Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
- Embassy Suites, Monterey, California, USA
- Hilton Metropole, London, England
- Hilton Hotel, Nuremberg, Germany
- Hilton Watford, England – no review but it truly is the worst!
I feel like I was a bit harsh on the Hilton Nuremberg as you often obtain a room for less then 100 Euros per night. If it was branded as a Garden Inn, I’d be more forgiving, but it’s definitely not a Hilton.